B….this is for you because I know you were waiting for it. Don’t worry, I won’t announce it on SpySpace.
What was perfect:
1. watching you make the food
2, the food
3. the theme of the evening
4. the wine
5. the fire
What was NOT perfect:
1. the conversation towards the end
2. the questioning
3. the accusations
4. the nastiness
5. the rudeness
6. the “I know everything” about you attitude
7. reading into everything way too much
8. the banging around
9. the fact that you wouldn’t listen to a damn thing I had to say
10. Oh, and when I got in a word, you didn’t believe me
11. the fact that you blamed it all on me and what was in “my head”
12. and blah, blah, blah
This list could go on but I am not going to re-hash it all! It is not worth my time or energy. Just know that I did appreciate everything you did and it was very sweet but I believe I kept stating “I don’t deserve it!” That should have given you the hint the night was not going to end according to your “plan.”
If you have to ask or even wonder why I told you to leave, then you really have no clue.
Oh, and the best part was the fact that you drove off like an idiot.
I saw you in a completely different light last night and it opened my eyes.