It was a busy weekend filled with lots of plans. I enjoyed everything about it from the places I went to the people I was with. They made my weekend quite memorable.
Here is a list of things that made my weekend spectacular:
1. I did a little networking on Friday and will know by the end of next week if I will be getting the job I really want (that pays a whole lot more too).
2. I got to dress up for a birthday costume party on Friday and had a great, drunk ole time with friends.
3. I received a billion compliments on my costume and how “hot” I am!
4. Someone dear to me left me messages on my phone telling me how fabulous I looked that evening.
5. Friends called me at 2:00AM, 2:30AM, 2:45AM and 3:00AM just to make sure I made it home.
6. I got to sleep in on Saturday morning.
7. I met up with friends from high school that I haven’t seen since high school and had a blast.
8. And my high school friends got along great with the friends that I brought with me.
9. My Saturday consisted of bowling, pool, bar hoping and eating. What a long day!
10. I ate the best slice of pizza at 1:30AM after a night out with everyone.
11. I went to places in San Francisco that I have never been to before and I liked every single one of them.
12. I laughed so hard I cried.
13. I smiled so much, my cheeks hurt.
14. I woke up to a text stating, “Hey gorgeous!” Good one!
15. I went with friends to listen to a band in the park and it felt like it was summer outside.
16. I ran into a friend whom I hardly see and he offered to buy me lunch. And he went and bought me the best sandwich ever and I devoured it while listening to the band.
17. I made dinner plans for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night with people I really want to spend some time with.
18. I spent some time with my best friend while she was in town and got to see her ultrasound pictures.
19. No matter how much you shit you gave me A, you had me laughing the whole entire weekend!
20. I put the past behind me and I am looking towards the future.
What a fabulous weekend.