Everyone keeps asking, “So how is your new year’s resolutions going?” Well, to answer all of you who keep asking, I don’t have any. Yes, I know, people set goals for themselves in order to achieve them within a certain time frame. And that is why most people set resolutions for themselves. Me, on the other hand, I am going to do what I have been doing since the beginning of the year and that is doing what I need to do to be happy with myself, whatever that may be. All I know is that it has been working like a charm because I have not had one “bad” day yet!
Here is a list of things that have made me happy with my life so far this year!
1. I have a job that provides a great income and NO STRESS!
2. I have a job interview on Friday that will provide me with an even better income!
3. I am officially out of credit card debt. Only debt left are my school loans. The good debt!
4. I still have plenty of money in the bank after paying off my debt.
5. I am apt to gravitating towards people and situations that are established and supportive.
6. I have surrounded myself with friends that truly care for me and won’t do “things” to hurt me.
7. I have closed the door on my past and am looking forward.
8. I am looking to buy this house in the near future.
9. I am continuously losing weight.
10. What makes every woman smile? A guy…one you hang out with WITHOUT any drama, WITHOUT complications. It’s like a breath of fresh air!