I have a week off starting today. I don’t have to be back at work until June 23rd. Yes, the day after my birthday! Where am I going you may be asking. Absolutely nowhere! Why? Because I have a lot of catching up to do on things I have been postponing. But I have good reasons. He is a fabulous reason. My love is for another blog. So here is what I will be doing on my vacation.
1. Getting my car fixed…tune up, oil change and brakes done!
2. Looking for a new job.
3. Filing my paperwork in my office that has been piling up for a long long time
4. Hang the boards I bought for my office
5. Bracket my bookshelf in my office before it topples over.
6. Get a membership at the gym so I can look fabulous for Mexico.
7. Renew my nursing license
8. Finish photo album for my best friend
9. Start scrapbook for my best friend
10. Finish scrapbook for my sister
11. Go to Costco.
12. Get my hair done AGAIN!
13. Get my nails done and pedicure.
14. Buy myself an outfit for m birthday!
15. Go to Social Security office.
16. And somewhere in between all that, I am going to celebrate my birthday and have some fun!
And that my friends is what I will be doing for my vacation!