Going to not one but two funerals in one day makes you think. It forces you to put your life into perspective. It, with no doubt, makes you realize life is too short. So now what? What do you do with all these emotions and feelings that come rushing through you? I thought about it…
1. Do I call you and let you know how I feel about you? Or do I let go because you aren’t what I need in my life?
2. Do I send you an e-mail telling you what I should have said so many years ago?
3. Do I let my guard down and just let whatever may happen between us happen?
4. Should I stop turning down "hanging out" with you? And you?
5. Should I rekindle friendships that have faded over the years or did they end for reasons unknown?
There are so many things I should be doing and saying but there is something holding me back. I think there is an ice box where my heart used to be.