Here is my installation of It Made Me Smile Friday.
2. My mother is visiting until the beginning of November. I called her while I was at work just to see how she was doing. She was relaxing on the couch while watching TV. What made me smile? When we were about to hang up the phone, she said, “Ok, Habibti. I’ll see you when you get home.” For those of you who don’t speak Arabic, click here.
3. Can’t go without mentioning, GO GIANTS! We tied the series!
4. Finally got my car washed, which makes me feel more confident walking to my car and driving in my car! There is just something about a clean car! Now I am not embarrassed to be seen in it. 🙂
5. Got this in the mail and looking forward to living a more positive life.
6. Went to dinner with my mom and sister and had a great time. Overdue family time!
7. Got packages in the mail which included two BCBG dresses and these!
9. My sister’s surgery was successful. You see! Prayers are heard.
What made you smile this week?