This week was a great week filled with friends, moments, memories, food, and new beginnings.
1. Lunch with my lunch boo: This is something I can get used to. He is a great man. Funny, kind, genuine, caring, passionate and all wrapped up in a cute package. I’ve never had a lunch boo. For those of you who don’t know what a lunch boo is, it’s someone you have lunch with on a regular, weekly basis, sometimes more than once a week.
2. Stay positive package: Love love love it. Read about it here.
4. Fertility: I mentioned in a previous post I was considering fertility preservation. I still plan on writing a post about it but just wanted to mention, the news is good.
5. Dinner with Les: A friend was here on a business trip and we met for dinner, which turned into dinner and drink, which turned into drinks and fabulous conversation. I will never be bored in his presence. I feel blessed to have such an amazing, understanding friend, who I know I can always lean on. Here’s a picture of the dessert we shared, which I have to mention terrified me since he is allergic to strawberries (or was at one point).
7. Texas: I am on my way to Fort Worth to have a girls weekend with my friend Jen! Jen is an amazing, smart, beautiful, strong woman. And like Les, I feel blessed to have such a great friend I can always count on.
Have a fabulous holiday weekend lovies. xxx