My sister saw this on pinterest and wanted to recreate it.
My sister has a frame she bought years ago that she wanted to use. So I recreated the sign on a canvas to fit inside the frame. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought the following:
1. Canvas 14×18
2. Acrylic Paint in Gold and Antique White
4. Sticky letters of varying sizes
I totally forgot to take step by step pictures but it’s pretty easy to do. Here are the steps:
1. I painted the canvas with gold (the color I wanted the words) and let dry.
2. I then placed the letters/words onto the canvas and pressed down to ensure a tight seal.
3. I went over the canvas and letters with the antique white and let dry.
4. Once completely dried, I peeled off the letters.
5. I touched up the words with gold where needed.
I think it turned out pretty good for my first DIY! What do you think?